- A transfer around the Island of Capri with a stop at the Blue Grotto is the ideal way to explore all the island's sea caves, .The transfer around the island starts from Marina Grande and includes:
- "Scugnizzo" or welcome statue
- Tiberius' leap
- Coral Grotto
- White Grotto
- Natural arch
- Villa Malaparte
- Bay of Marina Piccola
- Siren's rock
- Green Grotto
- Punta Carena lighthouse
- Blue Grotto (entry to the cave is facultative)
- Kids under 5: free
- Entrance ticket of the Blue Grotto by rowboat (the Blue Grotto is a museum, so the ticket must be paid at the entrance). Ticket price is of 13.00 euros, optional entry.
Show up at pier N.0 in the Port of Capri with your printed ticket from 09.30 am to 1.00 pm and you'll be boarded on the frist boat available for the Island Tour!
The Island Tour last about two hours.
In order to visit the Blue Grotto, we will make a stop at it's entrance and give you enough time to transfer on a rowboat. Afterwards you will come back on our boat to continue the tour.
Island Tour + stop by Blue Grotto - Yellow Line
Buy the online ticket, save 2 euro and skip the line!
from 15 March 2016 to 31 October 2016 (All days)
- Get the best price!
- No booking fees
- Secure payments by credit card