- Verified partner
- Book now
- Guided tour of the center of Capri including the Piazzetta, the historic city walls, and the cathedral.
- Church of Sant'Anna
- Villa Lysis
- Entrance to Villa Lysis (EUR 2)
The tour begins in thebustling Piazzetta where the world's VIPs gather to see and be seen. From there, we will take a look at the historic city walls, the city gate, and the Church of Santo Stefano. We'll cross the heart of the historic center with its charming lanes and the Church of Sant’Anna, a jewel of Medieval art. We'll continue to Villa Lysis, the historic residence of Count Jacques Fersen built overlooking Capri. This itinerary combines history, art, nature, and architecture and will take you on a journey through time from the Romans to the 1900s.
Other services by Nesea Cultural Events
- A guided tour from Villa Jovis to Villa Lysis € 180
- The Heart of Capri: Tour of the Historic Center € 180
- Hiking tour along Pizzolungo coastal path € 180
- The Heart of Anacapri: Tour of the Historic Center € 180
- From the sea to the mountains: Capri and Anacapri € 300
- Capri in 1 day € 280
- Secret Anacapri - Full Day Tour € 280
- The Island of Capri for All Five Senses € 360
- The path of Forts in Anacapri € 180
Satourday - Group Tour (Saturday only)
Take a journey through the history of Capri from the Roman emperors to the elegant 1900s every Saturday.
from 13 March 2017 to 31 December 2017 (Only on Saturday)
- Get the best price!
- No booking fees
- Secure payments by credit card