The Complete Guide to Capri, Italy
Insider information and authentic island experiences: plan, book, and live your Capri!
What's your travel style?
Transport and Rental
Explore the island by land and sea.
Don't miss out on this great offer for discovering all of Capri with a boat + scooter rental package.
Learn how to cook a traditional Caprese 3 course meal from a local Capri chef using recipes passed down through the family for generations. This class is for lovers of authentic Italian cooking who enjoy meeting others and who have a passion for all things Caprese!
Most Popular: Last 30 Days
Tours and Experiences
- Island Tour + stop by Blue Grotto - Yellow Line € 16 (per guest)
- Tour of the Isle of Capri by boat "Fratelli Aprea 7.80" € 150 (Per boat. Up to 7 persons.)
- Transfer to Blue Grotto - Blue Line € 14 (per guest)
- Rent a Lancia Caprese from Marina Piccola € 70 (Up to 5 passengers)
- Boat tour around Capri € 140
- Orsa Maggiore from € 200
- Caesar Augustus from € 460
- Grand Hotel Quisisana from € 363
- Villa Eva from € 120
- Ambassador Weber from € 168
- Girasole from € 80
- La Scalinatella from € 490
- Casa Morgano from € 290
- Punta Tragara from € 660
- La Minerva from € 450