The Complete Guide to Capri, Italy
Insider information and authentic island experiences: plan, book, and live your Capri!
What's your travel style?
Transport and Rental
Explore the island by land and sea.
Don't miss out on this great offer for discovering all of Capri with a boat + scooter rental package.
Excursions by sea
Want to experience the true magic of Capri?
The best option is to book a private boat to sail around the island!
With its discreet charm the "Fratelli Aprea 7.80 open cruise" is the model that more than others represents the tradition and the classic line of Gozzo Sorrentino.
Learn how to cook a traditional Caprese 3 course meal from a local Capri chef using recipes passed down through the family for generations. This class is for lovers of authentic Italian cooking who enjoy meeting others and who have a passion for all things Caprese!
Capri has a dramatic coastline which can only be appreciated by sea & no trip to Capri would be complete without a tour on one of our boats. Be awed by the island's natural beauty, mesmerized by the crystal blue sea and lulled by the song of the sirens during your private boat tour with Capritime.
Most Popular: Last 30 Days
Tours and Experiences
- Tour of Capri by boat "Fratelli Aprea 7.80" € 150 (Per boat. Up to 4 persons.)
- Half day by gozzo boat "Fratelli Aprea 7.80" € 220 (Per boat. Up to 4 persons.)
- Full day (7 hours) by motorboat "Itama 38" (12 mt) € 900 (Per boat. Up to 10 persons.)
- Private transfer "from Naples to your hotel in Capri" € 750 (One way. Up to 3 guests.)
- Private transfer "from Rome to your hotel in Capri" € 1,100 (One way. Up to 3 guests.)
- Caesar Augustus
- Grand Hotel Quisisana
- Casa Morgano
- La Minerva
- Hotel Flora
- La Scalinatella from € 330
- La Giuliva from € 60
- Il Tramonto - The Sunset from € 55
- Capri Wine Hotel from € 90
- Bettola del Re from € 60