The Complete Guide to Capri, Italy
Insider information and authentic island experiences: plan, book, and live your Capri!
What's your travel style?
Transport and Rental
Explore the island by land and sea.
Don't miss out on this great offer for discovering all of Capri with a boat + scooter rental package.
Capri has a dramatic coastline which can only be appreciated by sea & no trip to Capri would be complete without a tour on one of our boats. Be awed by the island's natural beauty, mesmerized by the crystal blue sea and lulled by the song of the sirens during your private boat tour with Capritime.
Learn how to cook a traditional Caprese 3 course meal from a local Capri chef using recipes passed down through the family for generations. This class is for lovers of authentic Italian cooking who enjoy meeting others and who have a passion for all things Caprese!
Most Popular: Last 30 Days
Tours and Experiences
- Island Tour + stop by Blue Grotto - Yellow Line € 16 (per guest)
- Tour of the Isle of Capri by boat "Fratelli Aprea 7.80" € 150 (Per boat. Up to 7 persons.)
- Transfer to Blue Grotto - Blue Line € 14 (per guest)
- Rent your scooter online - Full Day (6 hours) € 40 (Per scooter)
- Small Group Full Day Excursion to Capri from Sorrento € 85 (per guest)
- Ambassador Weber from € 85
- Caesar Augustus from € 270
- La Minerva from € 190
- Girasole from € 58
- Grand Hotel Quisisana from € 363
- La Scalinatella from € 330
- Capri Wine Hotel from € 155
- Casa Morgano from € 230
- Anneliese B&B from € 120
- Excelsior Parco from € 199