Sail from Capri to the Amalfi Coast to discover this beautiful corner of Italy by private boat. Pass Punta Campanella, Positano, Li Galli, the Furore fjords, Amalfi, and all the hidden coves and bays. Just choose the itinerary you prefer, and sit back and enjoy your day!
Duration: 7 hours
Departure from: Capri, Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Capri
- Stop for visiting Positano and/or Amalfi
- Ice chest on board (with mineral water, Prosecco, and soft drinks)
- Fresh-water shower (the Lancia also has a wc)
- Sun mattresses and awning
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear
- Life jackets and safety gear provided; insurance
- English spoken
- Tour of the island of Capri
- Optional stop for lunch.
The meeting point is the pier for boats leaving for Bagni Tiberio, located at the end of the port in Capri, Marina Grande behind the high speed ferry (hydrofoil) ticket office.
No charge for cancellations due to weather or sea conditions.
Provided by: Bagni di Tiberio (Capri)
The beach of the Empereor
"We loved this ride. The driver was very nice and explained the main points of interest! I totally recommend this trip!"
"This was the highlight of our trip to the Amalfi Coast. Vincenzo was fantastic. Knowledgeable and friendly. Capri is so beautiful. Seeing it from a private gozzo was amazing. "
"Highly recommended way to visit Capri. Luxury treatment in a authentic gozzo. "