"What an amazing, inexpensive and stress-free way to explore Capri. Stefano was so knowledgeable and easygoing. He made it feel like a friend was taking you around. I highly recommend Capri Blue Wave. "
Tour the island of Capri by boat, the ideal and fastest way to admire its highlights by sea, with the option of stopping for a swim in the crystalline waters.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours
from 1 May 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Our staff will meet you at our meeting point, Bar Gabbiano in Marina Grande
- English-speaking skipper
- Set sail from the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Sail around the island to admire Capri's highlights by sea, including the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, "Scugnizzo" statue, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Tiberius' Leap, Green Grotto, White Grotto, etc
- Stop to swim in the beautiful bays (two stops for 3-hour tours)
- Return to the port
- On board: mattresses, fresh-water shower, sun awning, ice chest with water and soft drinks, snorkeling masks, music
- Insurance, fuel, life vests, safety equipment
- Upon request, sandwiches, wine, spumante, etc can be provided at an extra charge
- Blue Grotto tickets (EUR 14/person)
- Meals and extras
Upon request, sandwiches, wine, spumante, etc. can be provided at an extra charge. Please let us know your request at least 24 before your departure and we will do our best to satisfy you. Tours are free for children under 12 months, and are not included in the passenger count. For groups of more than six, we can organize a tour using two or more boats. Bring your swimming suit, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
Provided by: Capri Blue Wave (Capri)
Boat tours to Capri, boat rentals, boat transfers, and day trips by sea
"Enrico was AMAZING! The 4 hour tour is perfect and we saw so many beautiful grottos, landmarks an sights. He went above and beyond."
"Stefano's 2 hour boat tour was terrific! He took us all around the island, showing us the sites and providing a lot of good information. I would highly recommend Capri Blue Wave!"
Best way to experience Capri!
Stefano was an incredible guide! He was so friendly and knowledgable, and quick to offer us places to swim. He pointed out many landmarks and historic sites along the way and answered all my... more »
Stefano was super friendly! The boat was very comfortable and the tour is a must if you come to Capri. I suggest to do it the first day you arrive because he will suggest and point out the different... more »
We took a half day private boat tour around Capri with Stefano. The boat was beautiful and clean and he had glasses/ice box/towels for us. Stefano knew everything about the island and gave us lots of... more »