Tour the island of Capri by boat, the ideal and fastest way to admire its highlights by sea, with the option of stopping for a swim in the crystalline waters.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours
From 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Our staff will meet you at our meeting point, Bar Gabbiano in Marina Grande
- English-speaking skipper
- Set sail from the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Sail around the island to admire Capri's highlights by sea, including the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, "Scugnizzo" statue, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Tiberius' Leap, Green Grotto, White Grotto, etc
- Stop to swim in the beautiful bays (two stops for 3-hour tours)
- Return to the port
- On board: mattresses, fresh-water shower, sun awning, ice chest with water and soft drinks, snorkeling masks, music
- Insurance, fuel, life vests, safety equipment
- Upon request, sandwiches, wine, spumante, etc can be provided at an extra charge
- Blue Grotto tickets (EUR 14/person)
- Meals and extras
Upon request, sandwiches, wine, spumante, etc. can be provided at an extra charge. Please let us know your request at least 24 before your departure and we will do our best to satisfy you. Tours are free for children under 12 months, and are not included in the passenger count. For groups of more than six, we can organize a tour using two or more boats. Bring your swimming suit, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
Provided by: Capri Blue Wave (Capri)
Boat tours to Capri, boat rentals, boat transfers, and day trips by sea
"Stefano's 2 hour boat tour was terrific! He took us all around the island, showing us the sites and providing a lot of good information. I would highly recommend Capri Blue Wave!"
"Awesome! My husband loved it. It was a highlight for him of our holiday. I did get sea sick so please be careful if you’re sensitive to rocky waves. "
"Our tour with Enrico was the highlight of our cruise. He gave a great tour, was able to give us the history of Capri, and point out interesting places. Great experience! I’d recommend blue wave!"