Tour the island of Capri with a private boat (maximum 12 passengers), including stops to swim and time to dock on the island to explore on foot.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the Mergellina port in Naples with an expert skipper
- Sail around the island of Capri to see the highlights by sea (Tiberius' Leap, the Faraglioni, the Bay of Marina Piccola, etc)
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Visit the coastal grottoes:White Grotto, Green Grotto, Blue Grotto (entrance tickets not included in tour price)
- Dock at the Marina Grande port to explore the island by land, including Capri's Piazzetta
- Return to the Mergellina port
- Soft drinks and snacks on board
- Beach towels
- Bathroom on board
- Insurance and life jackets
- Optional visit to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/person)
- Disembarkation tax (EUR 2.50/person)
All Capri Boat Experience tours are staffed with an experienced crew. Private boat tours of Capri depart from Mergellina at around 10AM (we can arrange for alternative departure times) and are around 8 hours. For private boat tours of Capri, bring your bathing suit, sunscreen, and a hat. We require a deposit of 30% to confirm your booking, which can be paid via PayPal or bank transfer.
Provided by: Capri Boat Experience (Napoli)
Private boat tours in the Bay of Naples and along the Amalfi Coast
Questo tour è tutto ciò che potresti sperare in un'esperienza in barca privata. Il servizio e la comunicazione di ARIANNA prima del viaggio erano eccezionali. Il capitano David era un gentiluomo e more »
This tour is everything you would hope for in a private boat experience. ARIANNA’s service and communication before the trip was outstanding. Captain David was a gentleman and a lot of fun. He... more »
Un giorno a Capri in motoscafo. Che bella esperienza!
Il mio unico giorno a Capri l'esperienza con i bambini era davvero fantastico. La barca veloce "Solaris" è stata una fantastica scelta del traghetto da Napoli a Capri. Il servizio clienti di Arianna more »