Explore the coastline of Capri for a full day on a private boat, setting sail directly from Naples! Cruise around the entire island, stopping to dive into the crystalline waters and visit the most beautiful sea grottoes.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
From 4 April 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Naples on a private boat with cabin, WC, awning, shower, cushions, etc.
- English-speaking skipper
- Arrival off Capri and cruise around the island to admire the grottoes, Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, etc.
- Stops to swim in the most beautiful coves
- Return to Naples or, if requested, drop-off at Marina Grande on Capri
- Beach towels
- Fuel, taxes, insurance, and safety equipment on board
- Optional tickets to the Blue Grotto (can be purchased at the cave entrance)
Don't forget your swimsuit and sunblock.
Be sure to indicate whether you want drop-off in Naples or on Capri when booking.
Tours may be canceled due to bad weather or choppy seas.
Provided by: Capri Island Tour (Capri)
Fun in the sun on a boat tour off Capri
"Awesome boat tour and captain!"
"Highlight of our trip to the Amalfi Coast area! We had 6 people on our boat; Antonello was a great contact, and Nello was a great captain. We did a 2 hour tour but wish we had booked for longer!"
"We had an excellent time with our captain Nello. Four hour tour on a beautiful day. If you can swing the price for this kind of excursion, I highly recommend it. It was a highlight of our trip!"