"It was the highlight of our trip to the Amalfi Coast and Capri. Christian was friendly,informative and passionate about Capri. Absolutely beautiful island, and a fun trip with swimming and relaxing."
An unbeatable boat tour that takes in both the island of Capri and the picturesque fishing village of Nerano on the Sorrentine peninsual in one day on board a lovely traditional wooden gozzo! Private boat and expert skipper.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 7 hours
from 1 July 2020 to 15 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Cruise around the island on a private boat to admire the Green and White Grottoes, Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, etc
- Stops to swim
- Optional free time on land to sightsee on Capri
- Continue your sail to the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Arrival in Nerano and optional lunch at a seaside restaurant
- Return to port in the late afternoon
- English-speaking skipper
- Printed map of Capri
- Ice chest, fresh-water shower, awning, padded sundeck, beach towels, and safety gear on board
- Taxes, fuel, and insurance
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (14 euros per person), to be paid directly at the entrance of the site
- Tips and extras
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
The tour starts from the port of Capri, Marina Grande.
The meeting point is located in our office on the Capri port (Marina Grande) in via Cristoforo Colombo 34.
Don't forget sunscreen, a hat, and your swimsuit!
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
Other offers Capri Relax Boats
From € 150 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 200 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 380 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 850 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 950 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 350 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
"We had an amazing time in Capri. The boat tour was so professional and our driver Andrea wasfriendlg and extremely knowledgeable. I would reccomend to anyone who wants to see the Blue Grotto! Great!!!"
"Everything was absolutely PERFECT!!!!!!!!! Thanks you so much!"
2 tour around the island
160€, 2 hour tour around the island. Worth every single penny!!! Gino, our captain, was amazing. He told us where to swim. We jumped two times! Incredible and recommended! more »
We had a two hour boat ride around the island with just our three people. It was perfect. Relaxed, informative and friendly. We got to swim, get great pics and thoroughly enjoyed the two hours... more »
Great 4 hour private boat tour of Capri
We sailed the Island of Capri with Capri Relax Boats on a private 4hr tour. The booking process was easy and professional with lots of advice. Frankie was our skipper and he was fantastic and went... more »