Travel in style with a private and exclusive transfer organized by Capri Relax Boats... 24h/24h
The service includes:
- Open-top taxi Capri (from the hotel to the port)
- Speedboat "Itama 38" (12 mt | Capri-Amalfi)
- Sedan or minivan (from Amalfi to Ravello)
Departure from: Capri, Ravello
Duration 2 hours
From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Open-top taxi from your hotel or Capri town center (if the hotel is located in a pedestrian area) to the port of Capri
- Luxury "Itama 38" (12 mt) motorboat from the port of Capri to the port of Amalfi (40 min.) with English-speaking skipper
- Chauffeur driven sedan Mercedes or minivan Mercedes Viano from the port of Amalfi to your hotel in Ravello (about 20 min.)
- Courtesy drinks
- Any luggage transportation from the hotel to the taxi station in Capri center (you pay directly to the concierge). Obviously we will provide all the assistance you need.
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
We accept all major credit cards
No deposit required
Direct payment in Capri by cash or mobile credit card machine
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
"The boat tour was definitely a high light on our visit to this lovely island. Nuncio our guide was Informative and entertaining. The booking process was easy and professional."
"Thank you so much Capri Relax Tours, although the weather was unusually against us, we had the most beautiful day. We travelled on the 26th April 2016. Highly recommended. Kay& Peter (Australia) "
"We also had a great day, getting into the blue grotto was always on my bucket list, now I can cross it off!"