A fantastic day on board a boat off Capri for small groups, departing from Sorrento and stopping to swim and explore the island of Capri by land.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 9 hours
From 4 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the meeting point in Sorrento at 8:30
- Maximum 10 passengers for a boat tour of Capri
- Sail around island to see the most beautiful and famous sights
- Visit the Blue Grotto (tickets not included)
- Stop to swim
- Dock for free time to explore Capri
- Return to Sorrento at around 5 pm
- Insurance and fuel
- Life jackets and safety equipment for children and adults
- Tips and extras
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14, optional)
- Tickets to sights and museums
- Transportation on land
The meeting point for boat tours to Capri is at the main port of Sorrento, Marina Piccola. This Capri Whales tour is for a small group of max 10 passengers and stays on Capri for a bit longer than other group tours. Bring your swimsuit, sunblock, and a hat!
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
"Unforgettable experience! Very friendly service and skipper :) Beautiful views, a short but great bath. Wonderful boat trip!!! "
"Fantastic! Skipper Giancarlo was great. I had bought this when I missed what I thought was the last ride on Motoscafisti and they didn't reply about a refund. This was better, but I was out 54 euros."
"Such a great time. Our guide was so great. Lots of time to see everything and a ton of time to jump off the boat and swim in the Mediterranean Sea. Loved it so much. "