"Unforgettable experience! Very friendly service and skipper :) Beautiful views, a short but great bath. Wonderful boat trip!!! "
A gozzo boat tour of Capri with Gennarino, a legendary skipper and diver from the island who knows Capri's coastline, sea grottoes, and underwater beauty like no one else on the island (and speaks languages)
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 May 2020 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2020 to 20 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 21 September 2020 to 1 November 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure by gozzo boat from the meeting point in Marina Grande (the Gennarino e Cindy shop)
- 2-hour tour of the island with Gennarino at the helm
- Circle the entire island of Capri
- During the trip, Gennarino will act as guide, sharing stories and legends of the island
- Visit the Blue Grotto (only for tours departing at 8:30, tickets to the grotto not included)
- Insurance and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults on the boat.
- Snorkeling masks, beach towels, cool water, Coke, beer, Prosecco, and limoncello on board.
- Blue Grotto visit (available only for tours departing at 8:30 when the line isn't too long, and with an additional charge of EUR 14/ticket to be paid on site)
The meeting point for tours by Capri Whales departing from Marina Grande is at the "Gennarino e Cindy" shop (see the map), immediately recognizable by the yellow awning, located next to the funicular stop on Via Cristoforo Colombo, 17. The shop sells swim suits for men, women, and children, towels, sunblock, hats, beach bags, etc...if you need something for your boat tour, you can purchase it here before departure! There is a also a bathroom to get changed before or after the tour. In addition to being a true expert on Capri and its sea floor (and the first diver on the island), Gennarino speaks Italian, English, French, German, and Spanish. Blue Grotto visits are only possible for tours departing at 8:30 to avoid the long lines, and have an extra charge for tickets.
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
Altre offerte Capri Whales
€ 40 per guest
€ 115 per guest
€ 25 per guest
Da € 120 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
Da € 200 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
Da € 200 Per boat | Max 11 passengers
"Such a great time. Our guide was so great. Lots of time to see everything and a ton of time to jump off the boat and swim in the Mediterranean Sea. Loved it so much. "
"I loved the tour. It was a great experience to see the island by boat and all the amazing water features and rock formations. Staff members were very nice and helpful making the experience even better"
We rented a dinghy boat and gave us a great service and rate. Lovely family business, all the best. Ciao!! more »
That was an amazing boat trip around the island. We've seen everything :)
The trip was incredible. We've seen all the caves and even got to the blue cave (Blue Grotto). But the Blue Grotto is not worth waiting. The much better experience we got from the caves and places... more »
Dangerous and unprofessional!
We almost collided with a few boats. An older gentleman who clearly owns this company took us out. He talked the entire time, and didn’t allow anyone else to speak. He says when we spoke it made him... more »