A gozzo boat tour of Capri with Gennarino, a legendary skipper and diver from the island who knows Capri's coastline, sea grottoes, and underwater beauty like no one else on the island (and speaks languages)
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 19 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 20 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure by gozzo boat from the meeting point in Marina Grande (the Gennarino e Cindy shop)
- 2-hour tour of the island with Gennarino at the helm
- Circle the entire island of Capri
- During the trip, Gennarino will act as guide, sharing stories and legends of the island
- Visit the Blue Grotto (only for tours departing at 8:30, tickets to the grotto not included)
- Insurance and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults on the boat.
- Snorkeling masks, beach towels, cool water, Coke, beer, Prosecco, and limoncello on board.
- Blue Grotto visit (available only for tours departing at 8:30 when the line isn't too long, and with an additional charge of EUR 14/ticket to be paid on site)
The meeting point for tours by Capri Whales departing from Marina Grande is at the "Gennarino e Cindy" shop (see the map), immediately recognizable by the yellow awning, located next to the funicular stop on Via Cristoforo Colombo, 17. The shop sells swim suits for men, women, and children, towels, sunblock, hats, beach bags, etc...if you need something for your boat tour, you can purchase it here before departure! There is a also a bathroom to get changed before or after the tour. In addition to being a true expert on Capri and its sea floor (and the first diver on the island), Gennarino speaks Italian, English, French, German, and Spanish. Blue Grotto visits are only possible for tours departing at 8:30 to avoid the long lines, and have an extra charge for tickets.
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
"We had a great time and the guide was informative."
"Best boat trip ever!!! We got all the information that we need and we had time to swim. Perfect combination!! I can only recommend!!"