The full day group tour includes a complete tour around the island in all the grottos, swimming and sun bathing, and around 2 hour of free time to explore the island by foot.
Each boat holds up to 12 people.
Meeting point at Restaurant/Bar Ruccio. Address Piazza Marinai d'italia 33 at 9.15am.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port of Sorrento towards Capri sailing along the beautiful Sorrentine Coast
- Arrival off Capri and sail beneath the Faraglioni
- Water and 1 soft drink offered on board, not at restaurant.
- Disembark on Marina Piccola: two hours of free time to relax on the beach or explore Capri's Piazzetta and historic center
- Light lunch of a caprese panino (tomato and mozzarella) per person - drinks are served on the boat only.
- The tour continues with a sail around the island and a stop to visit the Blue Grotto (optional, tickets cost €14 and must be purchased separately)
- Return to the port of Sorrento in the afternoon
- ENTRANCE TO BLUE GROTTO (€ 14/person)
- THE PRICE OF TRANSPORTATION TO THE MAIN PIAZZA
- TRANSPORTATION ON CAPRI ISLAND DURING FREE TIME
You will find restroom and changing cabin onboard.
This boat tour starts and ends in Sorrento port Marina Piccola at BAR RUCCIO. Address: Piazza Marinai d'Italia 33.
CHECK IN TIME: 9.15AM
DEPARTURE TIME: once everybody has arrived, within maximum 9.45am
Provided by: Gianni's Boat (Capri)
Join Gianni on his "gozzo" to explore the best of Capri by sea!
"The 8/9 hour, small group tour from Sorrento to Capri, with time on Capri and a sea tour of the island with captain Sebastiano in charge, was an absolute delight! Recommend you find time to do it!"
"My wife, parents, and I did a 3 hour private boat tour around the island. It was one of the most memorable and enjoyable things we did on our entire two week Italy vacation. Highly recommend it!"
"Highly Recommended, Our Captain Mickey (If I remember his name correctly) was knowledgeable, friendly and extremely accommodating!"
Gianni's Boat: "Thank you so much!"