"We did a full day boat tour of Capri - it was one of the most memorable days of our 10 day Italian trip. Our captain Gianluca was friendly and informative. "
Do you fancy exploring the bay of Nerano and enjoying a delicious lunch by the sea? Then this is the tour for you! A 4 hour boat excursion where you can go and taste typical, mouthwatering Amalfi coast dishes. Departure 1.30pm.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours
from 1 July 2020 to 20 September 2020 (Except on Friday - Saturday - Sunday) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- A typical gozzo with sailor at disposal for 4 hours to get to the enchanting Bay of Nerano to enjoy the deliciuos "Spaghetti with Zucchini"invented for Jacqueline Kennedy in the 60's.
- There are many restaurants right on the seaside of Nerano that serve excellent local genuine food.
- Recommended restaurants: Maria Grazia, Lo Scoglio, Conca del Sogno and Il Cantuccio.
- Specialties not to miss during your lunch:
- - Spaghetti with Zucchini, local wine with peaches, zucchini flowers with ricotta cheese @Maria Grazia
- - The bronze pan with vegetables from Peppe's garden and tomatoes salad @Lo Scoglio
- - Homemade starters and desserts @Conca del Sogno
- Bill at restaurant
*Your card will NOT be charged before your tour; full payment is due DIRECTLY ON THE DAY OF YOUR TOUR in cash or by credit card.
Provided by: Gianni's Boat (Capri)
Join Gianni on his "gozzo" to explore the best of Capri by sea!
Other offers Gianni's Boat
From € 250 Per boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 100 Per Boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 150 Per boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 380 Per boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 320 Per boat | Max 5 passengers
From € 180 Per boat | Max 2 people
"Great trip from start to finish - well organised and friendly. Relaxing and no time pressures. Great captain - good value for money"
"Sebastiani and Sergio were excellent hosts. My 2 teenage sons, husband and I took an 8 hour tour to and around Capri. Great lunch, lots of drinks, fabulous swimming and snorkelling, time to tour Capri"
The perfect way to see Capri
Amazing 2 1/2 hour Capri Island tour with a visit into the blue grotto (we got lucky since there was only a 10 min wait) and we saw every other grotto around the Island! Giovanni was our captain and... more »
Amazing Day on the Gianni Boat!
We did the private day boat tour to Capri and enjoyed every minute of it! Our captain, Luca, was amazing - he showed up at the meeting place on time and gave us interesting facts about the island... more »
3 Hour Boat Tour Around Capri
Our tour was amazing from start to finish! Our skipper, Luca, was friendly, knowledgeable, and catered to all of our needs while on board the boat. He even made a special trip back to Marina Piccola... more »