Enjoy total freedom and flexibility by choosing a private Naples boat tour. Set sail on a traditional wooden gozzo boat to experience the beauty of the Neapolitan coastline and bay, and relax with a Prosecco toast and local snacks on board!
Partenza da: Naples
Durata 3 ore
Dal 26 October 2020 al 13 December 2020 (Tutti i giorni) - Bassa stagione Dal 8 March 2021 al 11 April 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Bassa stagione Dal 12 April 2021 al 6 June 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Media stagione Dal 7 June 2021 al 5 September 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Alta stagione
Si accettano voucher su smartphone e stampati
- Pickup at your hotel in Naples for transfer to Borgo Marinari
- Departure via traditional wooden gozzo boat along the coastline of Naples
- Views and commentary of highlights like Posillipo, Palazzo Donn’Anna, Rocce Verdi and Marechiaro, Villa Comunale, Riviera di Chiaia, Piazza Vittoria, Castel dell'Ovo and Borgo Marinari, Circoli Velici, etc.
- Water, beer, and Prosecco on board
- Aperitivo and traditional Neapolitan snacks on board
- Return sail to Borgo Marinari
- Transfer to your hotel in Naples
- Fuel and taxes
- Safety equipment
Cosa NON include
- Extras and tips
- Beach towels
We will contact you after booking with details regarding your pickup time and location.
We recommend comfortable attire and don't forget a hat and sunscreen!
Small children must sit on an adult's lap.
Servizio fornito da: Gianni's Boat Naples (Capri)
Explore Naples by sea on board a traditional gozzo or lancia boat!
Le recensioni su TripAdvisor®
Incredible day around the island of Capri!
After a recommendation from a friend we went with Giannis Boats for a 3 hour tour around the island of Capri, and it was absolutely amazing! Our caption, Marco, made it an even better experience... more »
A must do experience
The best part of our stay in Capri. We did a private boat tour of the island for 3 hours & it was just beautiful. Luca was a fantastic guide and attentive host. An amazing few hours exploring the... more »
Romantic boat cruise
This boat trip is a must if you are staying on Capri, from the time they greeted us and told us they were upgrading us to the bigger boat at no extra cost our skipper Antonio made us feel very... more »