"The guide was entertaining and did a great job."
A perfect connection between history and adventure! Pompeii is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world, completely buried by the enormous eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. Climbing the Vesuvius is a unique experience, with the whole Gulf of Naples at your feet...
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 12 April 2020 to 29 October 2020 (Only on Tuesday - Thursday - Sunday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Sorrento
- Pick-up from your hotel or meeting point and transfer to Pompeii.
- Guided visit of 2 hours showing you the main public monuments and some of the homes of the Pompeii ruins.
- After the visit you will have free time at leisure for lunch before to reach the Mount Vesuvius with a ride of about 30 minutes.
- Free time at leisure to climb until the crater of the Volcano where Alpine guide are located giving information.
- Entrance fee to Pompeii: €16
- Entrance to Vesuvius park: €10
This tour is not recommended for a wheelchair user or those with walking difficulties.
Children under two are free (we recommend a baby carrier as it is difficult to navigate Pompeii with a stroller or buggy)
Provided by: Goldentours (Sorrento )
Travel agency based in Sorrento
Other offers Goldentours
€ 85 per guest
€ 118 per guest
€ 38 per guest
€ 56 per guest
€ 38 per guest
€ 59 per guest
"Very good tour! We enjoyed it so much!"
"We had a pleasant tiur and the guide was entertaining and knowledgeable. This made our day. Thanks Pasquale!"
Abbiamo prenotato il tour di un giorno a Pompei e Vesuvio. La nostra guida turistica era Roberta, incredibilmente gentile, istruttiva, comunicativa e disponibile. Fondamentalmente hai sentito che more »
We booked the pompeii and vesuvio one day tour. Our tour guide was Roberta, incredibly nice, informative, communicative and helpful. You basically felt that she wanted to make your day better. She... more »
Tour dei sapori tipici
Oggi abbiamo trascorso una giornata favolosa nel tour dei sapori tipici. In primo luogo abbiamo visto come viene prodotto il limoncello e l'olio d'oliva prima di provare il limoncello e i diversi more »