Escape the crowds and traffic and dive into the crystalline waters of the Amalfi Coast with this small-group tour that sets sail from Positano via a traditional gozzo boat to skirt the coastline to Amalfi, with sightseeing and swim breaks along the way!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 3 March 2021 to 3 November 2021 (Only on Tuesday - Friday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 10 am departure from Positano on board a traditional gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Water and soft drinks on board
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast passing sights including the Grotta dell'Africana, Furore Fjord, Emerad Grotto (optional entrance extra), Lovers' Arch, and more
- Dock in Amalfi for a 3-hour break to sightsee on your own
- 5 pm return sail to Positano
- Stops to swim during the sail
- Beach towels provided
- Insurance, fuel, taxes, and safety equipment
- Emerald Grotto tickets (optional)
- Tickets to other sights ( including the Amalfi Duomo)
This tour departs from Positano at 10 am on Wednesdays and Fridays. Please meet at the Grassi Junior kiosk on the Positano port a few minutes before departure.
Be sure to bring a swimsuit, sunscreen, hat, and comfortable shoes.
Clothing that covers shoulders and knees is required to enter the Duomo.
Children under 3 are free.
Tours may be canceled with no penalty charge in case of inclement weather.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Beautiful day out in a beautiful location! And Grassi boats made it very easy and cost was reasonable and as advertised "
"We had a GREAT day on the boat. Wonderful skipper who took the time to show us the sites along the way. Highly recommend!"
"Loved everything about them!"