"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
Take in the most beautiful corners of the Amalfi Coast by bus, with convenient departure from Naples to visit the lovely villages of Positano, Amalfi, Ravello!
Departure from: Naples, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 24 December 2020 (All days) from 26 December 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at locations in and around Naples
- Transfer to the meeting point for departure by minibus
- Guide on board (English, Italian, and Spanish spoken)
- Drive to the Amalfi Coast through the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Positano visit (one hour of free time)
- Departure for Amalfi and two hours of free time (visit the Duomo or optional tour by boat at an extra charge)
- Departure fro Ravello and free time
- Return transfer to departure point
- Included: guide who speaks English, Italian, and Spanish, snacks, water
- Tickets to sights and monuments
- Extras and tips
Pick-up is possible from a number of meeting points in Naples and other surrounding locations. Meet up at Star Hotel Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 91, Naples at 8:30, but we ask that you arrive 10 minutes in advance. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing and a sun hat; knees and shoulders must be covered to enter the Duomo in Amalfi.
The length of the tour can vary according to the traffic and other factors.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 85 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 59 per guest
"good value for the money. good little tour around the island "
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »