"This tour of Capri is well worth it! We were picked up directly at the train station. Stefania our guide was so knowledgeable and helpful. The tour of the island is simply Gorgeous! "
A comprehensive tour of Capri that includes a sail around the island and optional stop at the Blue Grotto, and a full day of free time to take in the highlights by land independently. Se sail from Sorrento to begin your day with a scenic trip across the Mediterranean!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 8AM: departure by boat from the Marina Piccola port in Sorrento
- Scenic sail to Capri's Marina Grande port
- Circle the island by boat to admire coastal attractions like the Faraglioni, White Grotto, Green Grotto, Punta Carena lighthouse, Tiberius' Leap, etc.
- Opt to stop at the Blue Grotto (extra charge)
- 6-7 hours of free time on land to explore the Piazzetta, Gardens of Augustus, Anacapri, Villa San Michele, Mount Solaro, and other highlights
- 6 PM: return sail to Sorrento
- Insurance, fuel, taxes
- Guide and ground transport on Capri
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional; €14/person)
- Meals and beverages
- Tickets to other museums and attractions
- Tips and extras
Meeting point: Bar Ruccio in Piazza dei Marinai d'Italia in Sorrento at 7:40AM; please be punctual. Don't forget to wear comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen, and a hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Altre offerte HP Travel
€ 85 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 70 per guest
"good value for the money. good little tour around the island "
"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »