Explore the island of Capri on board an iconic Vespa 125 to snap photos at the most scenic locations
Departure from: Capri
Duration 1 hour (Morning)
From 6 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Tour of the most famous spots on Capri for 1.5 hours
- Stops in Marina Piccola overlooking the Faraglioni and the Punta Carena lighthouse
- Fabrizio is your driver, taking you on his vintage Vespa 125 to snap Instagram-ready shots in a number of scenic overlooks
- A Polaroid souvenir, and the other photos sent via email/whatsapp asap
- Professional photographer
The tour begins at 11 am for the best light, and to avoid the heavy traffic at midday.
The meeting point is at La Giuliva B&B in Anacapri, but we can also arrange an alternative meeting point. We can drop you at the location of your choice after the tour.
The tour is for one person.
In addition to the Vespa 125, we also have a vintage yellow Fiat 500 from 1969, available for tours for two people.
Provided by: La Giuliva (Anacapri)
Your panoramic B&B in the center of Anacapri
"The owner, Fabrizio, makes you feel like a guest (and not a customer). Courteous and attentive, he's a mine of useful information and insider tips. "
"The panoramic terrace overlooking the sea surrounding Capri and the islands of Ischia and Procida was enchanting.. even more so at sunset! "
"Staff were kind and helpful. Value for money-unbeatable. Fab view of sunset. Great location/quiet at night. Good idea to call ahead with your arrival time to avoid confusion. "