Spend the day exploring the coastline of Capri on board a private gozzo boat with an English-speaking skipper! You set the pace and itinerary and can relax on board or opt to dock to shop and sightsee on land, stress-free.
Departure from: Sorrento, Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
From 1 October 2021 to 30 December 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup at the time you prefer from hotels and B&Bs in Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, and Piano di Sorrento
- Choice of ports for morning departure to Capri
- Expert skipper who speaks Italian, English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Cruise along the Sorrentine Peninsula to the island of Capri
- Sail past highlights like the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Green and White Grottoes, etc.
- Visit the Blue Grotto (extra charge) and/or dock in Marina Grande to explore on land (docking fees extra)
- Swim and snorkel with the gear provided along the coastline
- Limoncello tasting, water, soft drinks, and snack included
- Return to Massa Lubrense and hotel drop off
- Insurance and fuel
- Safety equipment and life jackets for adults and children
- Blue Grotto tickets (€14/person to purchase at the grotto)
- Docking tax on Capri (€100/boat), only if you opt to stop in Marina Grande
- Tips and extras
- Ground transportation and entry to sights and museums on Capri
Departures are available from a number of ports and scheduled at the time you prefer between 8 and 10:30AM; we will contact you to arrange pickup after you book. Wear comfortable clothes and bring a bathing suit, towel, and sunscreen.
Provided by: Lubrense Boats (Massa Lubrense)
Discover Capri and the Amalfi Coast by sea