Treat yourself to half a day at sea with a private minicruise along the Amalfi Coast, passing Nerano and the Lis Galli Islets. Set sail on a private speedboat with an English-speaking skipper to see highlights along the coastline without the crowds. You can even dock in Amalfi to sightsee and shop!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Salerno
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from Positano, Amalfi, or Salerno
- English-speaking skipper
- Water and soft drinks
- Wine or Prosecco
- Skirt the Amalfi Coast and stop to swim (towels provided)
- See Praiano with its Saracen towers, the Furore fjords, the Marmolada waterfall, and the Pandora Grotto from sea
- Pass Nerano and the Li Galli Islets
- Visit the Emerald Grotto (optional; tickets extra)
- We can moor at a waterfront restaurant for lunch upon request!
- Return to the departure port
- Taxes, Fuel and Mooring
- Emerald Grotto admission tickets
Visits to the Emerald Grotto depend upon weather conditions, as the cave is only open when the seas are calm and there is no wind.
Provided by: Lucibello (Positano )
How about a boat ride along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast?
"The private boat tour to Capri was absolutely perfect! I recommend everyone doing this while they visit Positano. "
Lucibello : "Dear customer, thank you for your review, we hope to see you again soon. Best regards Lucibello"
"We had the best day on our private boat tour . Lucca was perfect he was an amazing captain and host. Not only was the day perfect but the booking and process was easy and efficient "
Lucibello : "Dear Desiree, thank you for your feedback! We are so happy you had a great day and that everything was perfect! We are also pleased to hear that you have experienced a plea..."
"one of the best experiences on our trip"
Lucibello : "Dear customer, thank you for your kind review, we hope to see you again soon. Best regards Lucibello"