A walking tour to discover the beauties of Naples between history and gastronomy
Departure from: Naples
Duration 3 hours
From 25 January 2021 to 30 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Walking tour in the Naples historic district, Unesco World Heritage site since 1995
- Walk around Decumani, the ancient greek streets
- Visit to the gotic church of Santa Chiara, the baroque church of Gesù Nuovo and the San Gregorio Armeno alley, famous for its colorful shops of handcrafted "presepi" (nativity scenes)
- Visit to the Cathedral knows as Duomo di San Gennaro, in honor of Saint Januarius, the city's patron saint
- Taste of one of the most typical food experience of Naples: the PIZZA FRITTA (fried Pizza) !
- Any entrance tickets for sites and monuments
We provide a private tailored tour: an expert local guide will accompany you during the excursion, ready to answer to all your questions!
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"Excellent tour and guide. It’s a better value having a private guide that was born and raised on the island. "
"Our tour guide was fabulous. She took the time to guide us and explain everything! She was the best guide we had of all of our tours in Italy."
"The tour guide was fantastic. Very punctual and friendly. She gave us time to shop and roam around Capri. We had a wonderful time in Anacapri as well. What a beautiful place! "