A walking tour to discover the beauties of Naples between history and gastronomy
Departure from: Naples
Duration 3 hours
From 25 January 2021 to 30 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Walking tour in the Naples historic district, Unesco World Heritage site since 1995
- Walk around Decumani, the ancient greek streets
- Visit to the gotic church of Santa Chiara, the baroque church of Gesù Nuovo and the San Gregorio Armeno alley, famous for its colorful shops of handcrafted "presepi" (nativity scenes)
- Visit to the Cathedral knows as Duomo di San Gennaro, in honor of Saint Januarius, the city's patron saint
- Taste of one of the most typical food experience of Naples: the PIZZA FRITTA (fried Pizza) !
- Any entrance tickets for sites and monuments
We provide a private tailored tour: an expert local guide will accompany you during the excursion, ready to answer to all your questions!
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"We had a fabulous tour with our superb guide Melania. She was informative, pleasant, welcoming and spent more time with us than had been allocated! Highly recommend!!!!"
"Excellent tour and guide. It’s a better value having a private guide that was born and raised on the island. "
"Loved being guided by our tour guide. You learn so much more about the history than mindlessly stumbling around on your own. Felt we saw everything needed to see!"