A walking tour to discover the beauties of Naples between history and gastronomy
Departure from: Naples
Duration 3 hours
From 25 January 2021 to 31 December 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Walking tour in the Naples historic district, Unesco World Heritage site since 1995
- Walk around Decumani, the ancient greek streets
- Visit to the gotic church of Santa Chiara, the baroque church of Gesù Nuovo and the San Gregorio Armeno alley, famous for its colorful shops of handcrafted "presepi" (nativity scenes)
- Visit to the Cathedral knows as Duomo di San Gennaro, in honor of Saint Januarius, the city's patron saint
- Taste of one of the most typical food experience of Naples: the PIZZA FRITTA (fried Pizza) !
- Any entrance tickets for sites and monuments
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri