Visit to the handcrafts shops which made the history of the famous "Made in Capri". A dip into the past to relive the atmospheres of the Capri tradition.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 25 January 2021 to 30 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Visit to a shop of handmade Capri sandals.
- Visit to a sartorial workshop of stoles made on the loom, where it will also be possible to attend to a workshop and take with you a souvenir of the activity.
- Visit to the Carthusia perfume factory and the Augustus Gardens.
- Visit to the workshop of a local painter and then return to the Piazzetta.
- Entrance tickets to any museums
We provide a private tailored tour: an expert local guide will accompany you during the excursion, ready to answer to all your questions!
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"Excellent tour and guide. It’s a better value having a private guide that was born and raised on the island. "
"Our tour guide was fabulous. She took the time to guide us and explain everything! She was the best guide we had of all of our tours in Italy."
"The tour guide was fantastic. Very punctual and friendly. She gave us time to shop and roam around Capri. We had a wonderful time in Anacapri as well. What a beautiful place! "