A tour of the history and landscape of Capri with a local guide. The tour begins with a boat tour of the island, then continues with a walking tour of the Piazzetta and the Gardens of Augustus. After lunch, the tour ends in Anacapri with the chairlift ride to the highest point of Mount Solaro!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Tour of the island by public boat and visit to the Blue Grotto(*)
- Tour of the historic center from the Piazzetta to the Gardens of Augustus
- Lunch break and free time
- Afternoon in the center of Anacapri and a chairlift ride to the highest point of Mount Solaro, from which to admire the 360° view of the island and Amalfi Coast
- Expert English speaking local guide who shares the history and legends of the island
- Public boat tickets, transportation on the island by private convertible taxi and funicular and ticket entrance to the Gardens of Agustus
- Duration: full day
- (*) Blue Grotto can be visited only with favorable marine weather conditions.
- Blue Grotto tickets
- Round trip chairlift ticket
We provide a private customized tour: an expert local guide will accompany you during the excursion, ready to answer to all your questions!
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
Spoken languages: English and Italian
*Tour available every day
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"had a great time plan on coming back"
"The tour guide was fantastic. Very punctual and friendly. She gave us time to shop and roam around Capri. We had a wonderful time in Anacapri as well. What a beautiful place! "
"Excellent tour and guide. It’s a better value having a private guide that was born and raised on the island. "