A tour of the history and landscape of Capri with a local guide. The tour begins with a boat tour of the island, then continues with a walking tour of the Piazzetta and the Gardens of Augustus. After lunch, the tour ends in Anacapri with the chairlift ride to the highest point of Mount Solaro!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Tour of the island by public boat and visit to the Blue Grotto(*)
- Tour of the historic center from the Piazzetta to the Gardens of Augustus
- Lunch break and free time
- Afternoon in the center of Anacapri and a chairlift ride to the highest point of Mount Solaro, from which to admire the 360° view of the island and Amalfi Coast
- Expert English speaking local guide who shares the history and legends of the island
- Public boat tickets, transportation on the island by private convertible taxi and funicular and ticket entrance to the Gardens of Agustus
- Duration: full day
- (*) Blue Grotto can be visited only with favorable marine weather conditions.
- Blue Grotto tickets
- Round trip chairlift ticket
We provide a private customized tour: an expert local guide will accompany you during the excursion, ready to answer to all your questions!
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
Spoken languages: English and Italian
*Tour available every day
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"Excellent tour and guide. It’s a better value having a private guide that was born and raised on the island. "
"Our tour guide was fabulous. She took the time to guide us and explain everything! She was the best guide we had of all of our tours in Italy."
"We had a fabulous tour with our superb guide Melania. She was informative, pleasant, welcoming and spent more time with us than had been allocated! Highly recommend!!!!"