- Boat tour of the island with a stop at the Blue Grotto
- Tour of the historic center of Capri town from the Piazzetta to the Gardens of Augustus
- Pause for lunch and free time
- Afternoon tour of the center of Anacapri and chairlift to Mount Solaro
- Local professional guide who will share the history and legends of the island
- Transportation on the island
- Duration: full day
- Boat tour + Blue Grotto tickets: € 31/person
- Gardens of Augustus tickets: € 1/person
- Chairlift tickets: €11/person round trip
We provide a private customized tour: an expert local guide will accompany you during the excursion, ready to answer to all your questions!
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
The meeting point is at Marina Grande, Pier 0 at 10 am.
Spoken languages: English and Italian
Other services by Nesea Cultural Events
- A guided tour from Villa Jovis to Villa Lysis € 180
- The Heart of Capri: Tour of the Historic Center € 180
- Hiking tour along Pizzolungo coastal path € 180
- The Heart of Anacapri: Tour of the Historic Center € 180
- Capri in 1 day € 280
- Secret Anacapri - Full Day Tour € 280
- The Island of Capri for All Five Senses € 360
- The path of Forts in Anacapri € 180
- Satourday - Group Tour (Saturday only) € 40 (per guest)
From the sea to the mountains: Capri and Anacapri
A complete tour to discover Capri by land and sea: after a boat tour around the island, we'll explore the most glamorous lanes in Capri town from the Piazzetta to the Gardens of Augustus. We'll then move on to tour picturesque Anacapri and the reach the peak of Mount Solaro by chairlift.
from 10 March 2017 to 31 December 2017 (All days)
- Get the best price!
- No booking fees
- Secure payments by credit card