- Verified partner
- Book now
- Hiking tour to Monte Tiberio
- Visit to Villa Jovis: the most magnificent of all Emperior Tiberius' island residences.
- Calanche Path and its stunning views over the Bay of Naples
- Visit to Villa Lysis: the home of the French poet and writer Jacques d'Adelsward-Fersen
- Bilingual (English and Italian) speaking guide, who will tell you legends and stories about Capri all along the excursion
- tour duration: 4 hours
- Entrance tickets of Villa Jovis: 4 euros per person
- Entrance tickets of Villa Lysis: 2 euros per person
We provide a private tailored tour: an expert local guide will accompany you during the excursion, ready to answer to all your questions!
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
The encounter point is at "Giardini della Flora Caprense" or at your hotel, on request.
Spoken languages: English and Italian
Tour available every day except on Tuesday and Wednesday
Other services by Nesea Cultural Events
- The Heart of Capri: Tour of the Historic Center € 180
- Hiking tour along Pizzolungo coastal path € 180
- The Heart of Anacapri: Tour of the Historic Center € 180
- From the sea to the mountains: Capri and Anacapri € 300
- Capri in 1 day € 280
- Secret Anacapri - Full Day Tour € 280
- The Island of Capri for All Five Senses € 360
- The path of Forts in Anacapri € 180
- Satourday - Group Tour (Saturday only) € 40 (per guest)
A guided tour from Villa Jovis to Villa Lysis
A private 4 hours-tour to visit Villa Jovis and Villa Lysis: discover with a local guide all secrets of Capri Island, learning about archeology, history, art and nature of these amazing places from the Roman period to the twentieth century.
from 10 March 2017 to 31 December 2017 (Except on Monday - Wednesday)
- Get the best price!
- No booking fees
- Secure payments by credit card