Embark on a one-of-a-kind private boat tour through the magical Capri night, giving you the chance to take in the breathtaking beauty of this renowned island beneath the stars. You can also choose to stop and disembark to explore the island for an unforgettable evening.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Piano di Sorrento
Duration 5 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting at port of departure for embarkation
- Private boat with professional local boat captain (English-speaking)
- Admire the Sorrento Peninsula at sea and take in iconic landmarks such as the Natural Waterfall, the Baths of Queen Giovanna, and more
- Arrive at Capri and tour the island by boat to admire sights such as the sea caves, the Faraglioni sea stacks, the lighthouse of Punta Carena (customized itinerary)
- Swim and snorkel at stops during the tour
- Possibility to dock at Capri and disembark for free time on land for sightseeing, a meal, shopping, and strolling in the charming Piazzetta
- Return trip to embarkation point
- Beer, soft drinks, water available during tour
- Snorkeling equipment
- Insurance and gasoline
- Ground transportation to and from departure port
- Transport on the island
- Landing fees for docking at Capri (optional, only if passengers disembark)
- Dinner, snacks, alcoholic beverages (available on request)
- Extra hours (50 euros per hour)
- Beach towels (by request)
- Tips, extras
Please contact us for information about costs for additional services.
We can also arrange the duration of the stay on land according to your wishes.
Provided by: PdG Boat Tours (Sorrento)
Sorrento, Capri and the Amalfi Coast. On a boat.