Enjoy the best of both worlds with this special boat tour that fits two amazing places into one unforgettable day. Sail away on a private boat and explore the dreamy location of Capri island and the beauty of Positano.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Piano di Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Reception at the port of embarkation
- Full day tour by private boat, with experienced captain who also speaks English
- Customizable itinerary along the Sorrento Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast, with stops:
- Baths of Queen Giovanna, Saracen Towers, Natural Waterfall, Ieranto Bay, Nerano, Conca del Sogno, Tordigliano Bay, Li Galli Islands, Furore fjord, Emerald Grotto
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Arrival in Positano and optional free time for sightseeing and shopping
- Continuation of the tour to Capri
- Complete tour of the island by boat: sea caves, Punta Carena lighthouse, Faraglioni, Salto di Tiberio, Natural Arch, Casa Malaparte (customizable itinerary)
- Possibility to visit the Blue Grotto
- Free time for a walk in the center of Capri
- Return to the port of departure
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Snorkeling masks
- Transportation on land
- Meals, appetizers, alcoholic beverages (on request)
- Entry fees for optional Blue Grotto tour (paid directly onsite) and any sites requiring payment
- Port fees, if required for optional stops
- Landing fees if passengers disembark in Positano or Capri
- Towels available on request
- Any extras or special requests
You can customize your itinerary if you'd like to make any additions or changes. Please let us know of any special requests and to decide together the duration of any stops on land.
Also let us know if you'd like to include a booking at a local restaurant as part of your tour.
Provided by: PdG Boat Tours (Sorrento)
Sorrento, Capri and the Amalfi Coast. On a boat.