Enjoy a full-day boat tour around the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento Peninsula, where you can take in stunning cliff views, secluded bays, and charming villages. Step ashore at Positano for an exclusive experience of exploring this unique village with its idyllic Mediterranean atmosphere.
Departure from: Amalfi, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Piano di Sorrento, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Arrival at departure port and embark on private boat
- Depart for day-long tour at sea with local expert captain who speaks English
- Cruise off the Sorrento Peninsula along the Amalfi Coast and admire famous points of interest at sea, including the Emerald Grotto, the Li Galli islands, the Bay of Ieranto, the Fjord of Furore, the Baths of Queen Giovanna, the Saracen Towers, Natural Waterfall, the Conca del Sogno, the Bay of Tordigliano, and more
- Breaks for swimming and snorkeling directly from the boat
- Option to dock and disembark in Positano for sightseeing, shopping
- Tour concludes with return trip to port of departure
- Beverages included on board: beer, soft drinks, water
- Equipment for snorkeling
- Stereo system with Bluetooth connection
- Insurance and gasoline
- Lunch or other meals
- Entry fees and tickets to any paid sites
- Transportation on land
- Beach towels (available on request)
- Docking fee in Positano if guests disembark
- Light snacks and cheese (possible if requested)
- Any other special requests or extras
Also, you can customize your itinerary if you'd like, so get in touch with us if you want to add something extra, such as a booking for lunch at a restaurant in Positano. Our skipper can recommend the best local spots for you.
Even the duration of any stop on land can be agreed with the captain.
Provided by: PdG Boat Tours (Sorrento)
Sorrento, Capri and the Amalfi Coast. On a boat.