Spend a full day exploring the crystalline waters off Capri, cruising past the pristing coves and caves and taking a dip far from the crowds. We'll stop beneath the Faraglioni so you can snap a few Insta shots plus our boats are fully stocked with fun inflatables, snorkeling gear, and other extras!
Departure from: Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia, Piano di Sorrento, Vico Equense
Duration 8 hours
From 1 May 2021 to 30 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Choice of departure port where you'll meet your English-speaking skipper
- A full-day cruise on board a fully equipped boat comfortable boat
- Beach towels, snorkeling gear, inflatable rafts and other toys, music, and power bank
- Cruise to Capri and circle the island to take in the Punta Carena lighthouse, Faraglioni, Tiberius' Leap, and more
- Swim breaks in the coastal grottoes and coves far from the crowds
- Water provided
- Taxes, insurance, safety equipment
- Return to port after about 8 hours
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional; available for purchase at cave entrance)
- Meals (choose one of our food and drink packages, extra charge)
- Other extras
Don't forget your swimsuit and sunblock!
Boat tours may occasionally be cancelled in case of bad weather; you will not be charged for any weather-related cancellations.
Provided by: Sail & Fun (Castellammare di Stabia)
The top boating experiences on the Amalfi Coast, Capri, and the Sorrentine Peninsula