Enjoy a flawless day at sea while on holiday on the Amalfi Coast! Our small-group boat tour sets off from Positano to explore Capri, with a sail around the entire island, time to swim in the crystalline waters, and even a stop to take in the island by land.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 15 June 2021 to 13 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 14 August 2021 to 16 August 2021 (All days) - From 17 August 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 9AM sail time from Positano to skirt the Amalfi Coast and Sorrentine Peninsula
- English-speaking skipper
- Boat includes a cabin, WC, shower, snorkeling gear, pool noodles, and music
- Fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks
- Marvel at the scenic coastlines and islets of Li Galli on the way to Capri
- Sail around the island of Capri, stopping to admire the spectacular White Grotto and Green Grotto
- Opt to visit the famed Blue Grotto (tickets can be purchased at the cave entrance)
- Drop anchor in the bay of Marina Piccola to swim at the feet of the Faraglioni
- Beach towels provided
- Set sail past the Punta Carena lighthouse and Villa Malaparte to reach the Marina Grande port
- Enjoy free time on land to sightsee and shop (approx. 4 hours)
- Return sail to Positano with a Prosecco toast and local liqueur tasting
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Safety equipment
- Ticket to the Blue Grotto (optional; €14/person, must be purchased at the cave)
- Disembarkation tax on Capri (€100/boat to be divided evenly among the passengers)
- Ground transport and lunch (lunch can be arranged upon request)
- Tips and extras
Please meet near Bar Brasserie Covo dei Saraceni near the Positano port; look for our hostess in a Sea Living t-shirt.
Be sure to bring your swimsuit and sunblock; we provide beach towels.
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea
"Great experience "