Book a traditional gozzo boat in Positano to cruise along the Amalfi Coast with an expert, English-speaking skipper. Experience a flawless day on board, with stops to swim, snorkel, and visit the most famous spots along the coastline.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours (Morning)
From 29 July 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano on board a private boat with English-speaking skipper (gozzo with internal cabin, wc, shower, and stereo system)
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast to admire the most famous locations like Conca dei Marini and the Emerald Grotto (tickets extra)
- Stop to swim and snorkel (towels, snorkeling gear, and pool noodles available)
- Dock in Amalfi for about 4 hours of free time to sightsee and stop for lunch (not included); option of a lunch stop in Cetara, if desired
- Return to Positano after 8 hours
- Fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks, Prosecco toast, and local liqueur provided on board
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Safety equipment
- Optional Emerald Grotto ticket (€6/person, to purchase at the cave)
- Lunch (available upon request)
- Entrance to sights and museums
- Tips and extras
Please meet near Bar Brasserie Covo dei Saraceni near the Positano port; you'll find our hostess wearing a Sea Living t-shirt.
Swimsuit and sunblock are recommended
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea
"Great experience "