The most spectacular boat tour along the Amalfi Coast! Set sail from Positano to take in the Amalfi Coast from a traditional gozzo boat, stopping in Amalfi to explore and shop on land. Stop to swim and snorkel along the coast, and relax with an aperitivo on board.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail on board a traditional gozzo boat from Positano at 9:30AM
- Relax on board with a cabin, WC, shower, music, and English-speaking skipper
- Take in the scenery along the Amalfi Coast as you sail towards Amalfi
- Drop anchor to swim and snorkel
- Stop in Amalfi to sightsee at the Duomo, Paper Museum, and other landmarks
- Free time to shop and dine in the old town before the return sail to Positano in the afternoon
- Beach towels, snorkeling gear, and pool noodles provided
- Fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks, Prosecco toast, and local liqueur on board
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Safety equipment
- Tickets to museums and attractions
- Extras and tips
Please meet near Bar Brasserie Covo dei Saraceni adjacent the Positano port; look for our hostess (wearing a Sea Living t-shirt.
Bring your swimsuit and sunblock; remember that shoulders and knees must be covered to enter the Duomo in Amalfi.
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea
"Great experience "