"Great experience "
A flawless day at sea in complete freedom, even if your time on the Amalfi Coast is limited! Depart from Positano on a private gozzo with skipper to discover the magic of Capri in just hours!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Flexible morning departure from Positano
- Private cruise to Capri on board a traditional gozzo boat with English-speaking skipper
- Views of the Amalfi Coast, Sorrentine Peninsula, and Li Galli islets during the sail to Capri
- Skirt around the entire island to take in the coastal grottoes (White Grotto, Green Grotto), Punta Carena lighthouse, and other sights
- Stops to swim and snorkel before the return sail for Positano
- The boat includes a cabin, WC, shower, and music
- Beach towels, snorkeling gear, and pool noodles provided
- On board: fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks, Prosecco, and local liqueur
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Safety equipment
- Blue Grotto visit
- Time on land
- Tips and extras
The meeting point for Sea Living is outside Bar Brasserie Covo dei Saraceni near the Positano port, where our hostess wearing a Sea Living t-shirt will greet you.
Don't forget to bring your swimsuit and sunblock.
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea
Other offers Sea Living
€ 120 per guest
€ 140 per guest
From € 380 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 300 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 250 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 150 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
Il modo migliore per vivere Capri da Positano
Il nostro gruppo di 7 ha avuto una fantastica esperienza di navigazione privata per tutto il giorno con Cristiano e Sea Living. Oltre ad essere un abile skipper di casa dalla regione Campania more »
The best way to experience Capri from Positano
Our group of 7 had an amazing all-day private boat experience with Cristiano and Sea Living. In addition to being a skilled home-grown skipper from the Napoli/Campania region, Cristiano was so... more »
Trip of a life time!
One of the best adventures. I have ever had with this company, got to see a tour of postiano and also fish it! We got to ride with enzo and catch giant red squid which later took us to a private... more »