"We had organized a private bus tour of Capri but encountered a rather disorganized situation. We did not have a bus at our disposal all day long, but our party of 20 didn’t have to wait long for a bu."
A day tour that allows you to see the best places on Capri Island: book your seat on our bus and we'll pick you up at the port and take you around the island. We'll be waiting for you while you see the places: Capri, Anacapri, Marina Piccola and the Faraglioni... Capri will have no secret for you!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transport from the port in Marina Grande to Anacapri: here you can take the chairlift to the top of Mount Solaro, visit Villa San Michele, and explore the historic center on foot.
- Transport from Anacapri to Marina Piccola: admire the view over the Bay and the Faraglioni.
- Transport from Marina Piccola to Capri town: we suggest a walk through the Gardens of Augustus, a stroll down Via Camerelle, and a leisurely coffee or drink in the Piazzetta!
- Transport from Capri town to Marina Grande.
- Entrance tickets to sites
Buses depart from the port at Marina Grande on Capri (Via Cristoforo Colombo, no. 76, between the port and marina). Transport is via the "Staiano" minibus with air conditioning and guaranteed seating. Our buses are blue and grey and departures are all day, as soon as the bus is full.
Provided by: Staiano Tour Capri (Anacapri)
Touring Capri has never been so easy! Day trips and tours on your own private bus.
Other offers Staiano Tour Capri
€ 5 per guest
€ 16 per guest
€ 25 per guest
€ 20 per guest
€ 23 per guest
From € 300 Per bus | Max 8 passengers
"Nobody was waiting for us in Capri and the address was not correct, we called at Staiano and he said he will be there soon but never show up so we ask around and find a person and somebody help us."
"When I booked I understood we had a private van for 9 of us throughout the day. Instead we met at designated bus stations/lots where vans were available and at times had to wait. "