Exploring the island of Capri with friends or family? Book a private mini-bus with a driver! We'll pick you up at the port and take you around the island, waiting while you see the sights. Our service is more like a taxi at your disposal for the entire day than a simple minivan rental!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Trasport from the port in Marina Grande to Anacapri: here you can take the chairlift to the top of Mount Solaro, visit Villa San Michele, and explore the historic center on foot.
- Trasport from Anacapri to Capri town: we suggest a walk through the Gardens of Augustus, a stroll down Via Camerelle, and a leisurely coffee or drink in the Piazzetta!
- Trasport from Capri town to Marina Grande
- Our private mini-bus is the most comfortable and convenient way to visit Capri in one day. Skip waiting in long lines under the hot sun to board the funicular and bus, tiring walks, and stressful logistics! Our minibus can fit up to 8 passengers, so is ideal for small groups of friends or family, and costs less than a taxi and just a bit more than all the public transportation tickets you would need!
- Entrance tickets to sights and monuments
Our driver will be waiting for you at the Port of Capri (Marina Grande) at via Cristoforo Colombo, 76. Our minibus can fit up to 8 passengers, so is ideal for small groups of friends or family, and costs less than a taxi and just a bit more than all the public transportation tickets you would need!
Provided by: Staiano Tour Capri (Anacapri)
Touring Capri has never been so easy! Day trips and tours on your own private bus.
"When I booked I understood we had a private van for 9 of us throughout the day. Instead we met at designated bus stations/lots where vans were available and at times had to wait. "
"We had organized a private bus tour of Capri but encountered a rather disorganized situation. We did not have a bus at our disposal all day long, but our party of 20 didn’t have to wait long for a bu."
"Nobody was waiting for us in Capri and the address was not correct, we called at Staiano and he said he will be there soon but never show up so we ask around and find a person and somebody help us."