"When I booked I understood we had a private van for 9 of us throughout the day. Instead we met at designated bus stations/lots where vans were available and at times had to wait. "
Discover the most famous places of Capri Island by bus! We'll pick you up at the port and take you around the island, waiting for you while you see the places: admire the cities of Capri and Anacapri and take the path to the Blue Grotto to see its priceless beauty!
Partenza da: Capri
Durata 8 ore
Dal 4 April 2020 al 31 December 2020 (Tutti i giorni)
Si accettano voucher su smartphone e stampati
- Transport from the port in Marina Grande to Anacapri: here you can take the chairlift to the top of Mount Solaro, visit Villa San Michele, and explore the historic center on foot.
- Transport from Anacapri to the Blue Grotto
- Transport from the Blue Grotto to the Faro of Punta Carena
- Transport from Faro of Punta Carena to Capri town: we suggest a walk through the Gardens of Augustus, a stroll down Via Camerelle, and a leisurely coffee or drink in the Piazzetta!
- Transport from Capri town to Marina Grande.
Cosa NON include
- Entrance tickets to sites
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (14 euro)
Transport is via the "Staiano" minibus with air conditioning and guaranteed seating. Buses depart from the port at Marina Grande on Capri (Via Cristoforo Colombo, no. 76, between the port and marina). Our buses are blue and grey and departures are all day, as soon as the bus is full.
Servizio fornito da: Staiano Tour Capri (Anacapri)
Touring Capri has never been so easy! Day trips and tours on your own private bus.
Altre offerte Staiano Tour Capri
€ 5 a persona
€ 16 a persona
€ 25 a persona
€ 20 a persona
€ 18 a persona
Da € 300 Per bus | Max 8 passengers
"Nobody was waiting for us in Capri and the address was not correct, we called at Staiano and he said he will be there soon but never show up so we ask around and find a person and somebody help us."
"We had organized a private bus tour of Capri but encountered a rather disorganized situation. We did not have a bus at our disposal all day long, but our party of 20 didn’t have to wait long for a bu."