"Great trip everything I wanted in a boat trip."
Boat tour of Capri from Sorrento for small groups of up to 12 passengers
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up from your hotel in or near Sorrento
- Departure from the Piano di Sorrento port to Capri
- Dock at Marina Grande for 3 hours of free time to visit Capri on foot, including highlights like the Piazzetta, the chairlift to Mount Solaro, or the Villa Jovis archaeological ruins.
- Depature at about 3:30 p.m. for a boat tour around the island
- Set sail back to Sorrento
- Dock in Sorrento by late afternoon
- Return tansfer to your hotel
- Toilet on board
- Drinks on board: water, beer, soft drinks
- Life jacket
- Languages: English, Italian
- Transportation by land on the island
Pick-up is available from hotels in and around Sorrento and Sant'Agnello; kindly provide the name of your hotel upon booking so we can arrange your pick-up.
For those arriving in Sorrento via their own transportation: the meeting point at Parking Lauro, located in Via Correale 25, Sorrento (just a few steps from the Circumvesuviana train station).
Departure: 9:00 AM
Tours may be cancelled or modified due to adverse sea or weather conditions.
Recommended only for children 3 and up.
Provided by: Travel Etc (Sant'Agnello)
Day trips by land and sea departing from Sorrento for Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers Travel Etc
€ 75 per guest
€ 89 per guest
€ 69 per guest
€ 9 per guest
€ 89 per guest
€ 79 per guest
"Overall good experience. Disappointed at surprise "cash only" tax. Warning, busy season blue grotto is swamped and you won't get to see it, this should be disclosed. Skipper was okay, not great"
"Lovely day on beautiful boat with small group. Awesome coast. Prompt pick up at hotel but unneeded wait after processing before boarding boat & long wait after for driver. Disorganized office? "
Wonderful trip to Capri
Our visit to Capri island with our Guide Ugo was fantastic. He showed us around all the places, which we could not have visited on our own in one day. Highly recommend. more »
Amalfi coast drive
Amalfi coast drive was disappointing with road works and busy traffic. The views were. Not as spectacular as we had hoped more »
POMPEII & VESUVIUS EXPERIENCE
My husband and I took a small bus tour from Sorrento of about 25 people directly to Pompeii. It was about an hour bus ride with traffic. We were given headsets so we could hear our guide he was very... more »