"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "
The easiest and most stress-free way to explore Rome from Naples? This group tour via comfortable minivan that takes in the most famous highlights in the capital city with an expert guide!
Departure from: Naples
Duration 10 hours
from 27 November 2019 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup at the agreed-upon meeting point
- 8:00AM departure via minivan from Naples with 10:30AM arrival in Rome
- Meet your local guide near the Colosseum for a guided walking tour through the historic center
- Take in the Colosseum, Forum, and Trevi Fountain on foot
- Free time for shopping and dining - 30 minutes
- Walking tour through Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Navona, and the Pantheon at 1:00PM
- Transfer to the Vatican via minivan at 2.30PM
- Basilica of St. Peter's tour
- 3:30PM depart via minivan for a 6:00PM return to Naples
- Tolls, fuel, parking, and taxes included
- Food and drink
- Tips and extras
- Tickets to monuments and museums
Pickup can be arranged from major hotels, the train station, and other locations in central Naples. After you book, we will be in touch to arrange the exact time and place of your pickup depending upon the location of your hotel (pickups are usually scheduled an hour before the departure time of the tour). Please be at the meeting point at least five minutes before departure.
We recommend comfortable shoes and attire suitable for the weather (the tour takes place even in case of rain). A hat and sunscreen is a good idea in the summer and on sunny days.
This tour is in English and Spanish.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
Other offers WorldTours
€ 35 per guest
€ 45 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 115 per guest
€ 40 per guest
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"
A Fantastic 5 walking tour !!
5 hours sounds like a lot, but if you were just walking around visiting sites you'd do 5 hours easily. SO I decided to take this walking tour. It was great because instead of just walking and... more »
Our driver and guide was Mr Massimo. The whole trip was very well organised. He was punctual, warm and friendly. His command of English was good and he knows all the interesting locations for all the... more »
Whole day tour to Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvio
Very well organized; pickup was on time, from a easy to reach point near where I stayed. Small group as promissed. Trip instructor, Marco, very helpful and assertive. Great guidance by an... more »