The easiest and most stress-free way to explore Rome from Naples? This group tour via comfortable minivan that takes in the most famous highlights in the capital city with an expert guide!
Departure from: Naples
Duration 10 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup at the agreed-upon meeting point
- 8:00AM departure via minivan from Naples with 10:30AM arrival in Rome
- Meet your local guide near the Colosseum for a guided walking tour through the historic center
- Take in the Colosseum, Forum, and Trevi Fountain on foot
- Free time for shopping and dining - 30 minutes
- Walking tour through Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Navona, and the Pantheon at 1:00PM
- Transfer to the Vatican via minivan at 2.30PM
- Basilica of St. Peter's tour
- 3:30PM depart via minivan for a 6:00PM return to Naples
- Tolls, fuel, parking, and taxes included
- Food and drink
- Tips and extras
- Tickets to monuments and museums
Pickup can be arranged from major hotels, the train station, and other locations in central Naples. After you book, we will be in touch to arrange the exact time and place of your pickup depending upon the location of your hotel (pickups are usually scheduled an hour before the departure time of the tour). Please be at the meeting point at least five minutes before departure.
We recommend comfortable shoes and attire suitable for the weather (the tour takes place even in case of rain). A hat and sunscreen is a good idea in the summer and on sunny days.
This tour is in English and Spanish.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "