See the highlights of the Amalfi Coast from Salerno in a single day
Departure from: Salerno
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the Villa Comunale in Salerno or the cruise port
- Transfer by land along the Amalfi Coast with stops for photos in the most panoramic pointsArrival in Positano to take in the view
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant along the coast
- Arrival in Amalfi with free time to visit the town
- Departure from Amalfi to reach Ravello, with free time to explore
- Return to Salerno
- Entrance to monuments and museums
Meeting point at the Villa Comunale in Salerno (7:30AM) or the cruise port (7:45AM). Return by 5:30 or 6PM.
This tour is in Italian, English, and Spanish.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "