"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
Cruise along the coast of Sorrento and explore the glamorous island of Capri. Spend the day aboard a traditional small boat with an experienced captain and a small group of maximum 8 people: you will swim and snorkel, see its many grottoes and explore Capri by land with a stop of 4 hours.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 16 September 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Mid-season from 1 November 2020 to 28 February 2021 (All days) from 1 March 2021 to 15 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 16 May 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point.
- Blue Grotto visits are not included due to the long wait to enter the grotto. You may be able to visit during your free time on land by purchasing tickets directly at the grotto entrance for €14.
Departure from Piano di Sorrento at around 09:00AM. Exact time and location of the meeting point will be sent after booking.
Tours cancelled due to weather or sea conditions are completely refunded.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
A little bit of NY Bronx in Sorrento
We had a lovely day out and were looked after really well by the crew (Alexa). Capri is extremely touristy and expensive. We were taken off the beaten track and saw the real beauty of the island. It... more »
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »