Explore Capri from Salerno with this full-day tour via traditional gozzo boat with a small group, including free time on land to stroll through Capri's Piazzetta
Departure from: Salerno
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Molo Manfredi in the port of Salerno at 9:30AM
- Board a traditional gozzo boat and enjoy a welcome drink
- Set sail along the Amalfi Coast towards Capri, stopping at the Li Galli Islets for a swim break
- Circle the island of Capri by sea, stopping to swim and snorkel
- Explore the Grotta Meravigliosa, White Grotto, and Green Grotto. Snap photos of the Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni, and the Punta Carena lighthouse
- On-board minibar stocked with panino caprese (mozzarella and tomato), fresh fruit, and drinks
- Three hours of free time on Capri to visit the island on foot
- Last stop to swim off Punta Campanella on the Sorrentine Peninsula on the return sail to Salento
- A final surprise for passengers on board from the crew
- 5.30PM arrival at the port in Salerno
- English-speaking crew
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Stop at the Blue Grotto
- Tips and extras
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Departure from the port at Salerno (Molo Manfredi) at 9:30AM. Bring a swimsuit and sunscreen; towels are provided on board.
This experience requires a minimum number of 6 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
This tour lasts around 8 hours and returns to Salerno at about 5.30PM. There is a maximum of 12 passengers for this tour
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
You know!: "Dear Casie, Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arriv..."
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."