"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
Explore Capri from Salerno with this full-day tour via traditional gozzo boat with a small group, including free time on land to stroll through Capri's Piazzetta
Departure from: Salerno
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (Only on Monday - Wednesday - Friday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Molo Manfredi in the port of Salerno at 9:30AM
- Board a traditional gozzo boat and enjoy a welcome drink
- Set sail along the Amalfi Coast towards Capri, stopping at the Li Galli Islets for a swim break
- Circle the island of Capri by sea, stopping to swim and snorkel
- Explore the Grotta Meravigliosa, White Grotto, and Green Grotto. Snap photos of the Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni, and the Punta Carena lighthouse
- On-board minibar stocked with panino caprese (mozzarella and tomato), fresh fruit, and drinks
- Three hours of free time on Capri to visit the island on foot
- Last stop to swim off Punta Campanella on the Sorrentine Peninsula on the return sail to Salento
- A final surprise for passengers on board from the crew
- 6PM arrival at the port in Salerno
- English-speaking crew
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Stop at the Blue Grotto
- Tips and extras
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Departure from the port at Salerno (Molo Manfredi) at 9:30AM. Bring a swimsuit and sunscreen; towels are provided on board.
This experience requires a minimum number of 6 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
This tour lasts around 8 hours and returns to Salerno at about 6PM. There is a maximum of 12 passengers for this tour
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
Two trips this week
We went to Capri earlier this week and loved it so much we went to the Amalfi coast today. The team were so professional from our driver, the lady who met us at the port and our amazing crew... more »
Amazing trip to Capri
That was amazing trip to Capri ! Very professional crew , wonderful guide Francesca ! Clean and beautiful boat ) more »
Our recent boat tour of Sorrento and Capri with You Know tours was the highlight of our vacation. We couldn't have asked for a better Skipper or Tour Guide. Nello and Francesca were very... more »