"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
Tour Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius from Positano by land and sea. Explore the ruins of Pompeii and the crater of the Vesuvius with an authorized guide, after stop for lunch in a famous vineyard at the slopes of the Vesuvius and enjoy the return to Positano by boat with a refreshing stop for swimming.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 9 hours
from 1 June 2021 to 20 September 2021 (Except on Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat transfer from Positano at 7:45 to the Piano di Sorrento port.
- Transfer by sea to the port in Castellammare di Stabia.
- Bus from Castellammare to Pompeii for a 2.5-hour guided tour.
- Visit a celebrated vineyard on the slopes of the Mount Vesuvio, lunch and wine tasting included
- Bus to Mt. Vesuvius for a crater hike with an alpine guide
- Return bus transfer to Castellammare for boat transfer to Sorrento.
- Return car or minivan transfer to Positano.
- Included: licensed guides to tour Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius, experienced skipper, lunch.
- Pompeii tickets: EUR 15 (free for EU citizens younger than 18)
- Mt. Vesuvius National Park tickets: EUR 10
Meet up: Spiaggia Grande pier in Positano at 7:45AM (see photo). Return to Positano is via car or minivan transfer due to choppy sea conditions in the afternoon.
Please wear comfortable shoes and attire for exploring the archaeological ruins and national park on foot, and bring your swim suit, hat, and sun screen!
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
A little bit of NY Bronx in Sorrento
We had a lovely day out and were looked after really well by the crew (Alexa). Capri is extremely touristy and expensive. We were taken off the beaten track and saw the real beauty of the island. It... more »
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »