Join like-minded young adults on a boat trip to Capri exclusively for people under 30 years old. Swim, snorkel and listen to music on a fun day aboard a boat.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 7 hours
From 16 May 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from a meeting point close to your hotel and transfer to the Piano di Sorrento port.
- Board a speedy rubber dinghy and set sail for Capri.
- We'll zip past picturesque fishing villages, the waterfall in Mitigliano bay, the natural seapool of Bagni della Regina Giovanna, and Punta Campanella.
- Along the coast of Capri we'll see the Faraglioni and famous sea grottoes, including the Green Grotto, the White Grotto and the Marvellous Grotto.
- Three to five hours of free time to visit the island by land from Marina Grande.
- Return trip to Sorrento with the final banana boat ride, pulled along behind the dinghy.
- Transfer from the port to the initial meeting point.
- On board:
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Caprese (cheese and tomato) sandwiches
- Blue Grotto visit, due to the long waits to enter the grotto. You can visit during your free time on land, if you prefer. Tickets (€14) must be purchased directly at the grotto entrance.
- Snorkeling equipment
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
This tour is reserved for those 18 to 30 years old, and highlights music, drinking, and having fun!
Departure is at 11:30AM, but hotel pick ups begin at around 10:30. Precise pick-up times and places will be sent after you book and are based on your hotel location.
Tours cancelled due to adverse weather or sea conditions can be rescheduled for an alternative date or, if it's not possible to reschedule, are completely refunded
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
You know!: "Dear Casie, Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arriv..."
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."