"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
The Sorrentine coastline is truly magical as the sun sets and the sea and coast are awash in golden light. Take in this spectacular sight from the water with this sunset sail via a traditional gozzo boat.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 3 hours
from 12 May 2021 to 28 July 2021 (Except on Monday - Wednesday - Friday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at 6PM in at the Parcheggio Correale in Sorrento and transfer to the Piano di Sorrento port
- Set sail for Punta del Capo skirting the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Views of the historic fishing village of Marina Grande, the Roman ruins near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the Cascatelle waterfall, and other highlights along the coast
- Swim break at Villa Pollio Felice at sunset
- Aperitivo (happy hour) on board with appetizers, sparkling wine, and music
- Return sail to Piano di Sorrento
- Optional dinner stop at a traditional seaside restaurant
- Transfer themeeting point in Sorrento
- Snacks and drinks (including prosecco), snorkeling gear, life jackets, and wc provided on board.
- Transfers to and from your hotel.
- The dinner is not included in the price of the tour. Dinner is an additional €30 per person, to be paid on the day of the tour.
Meeting point: 6PM at the Correale Parking Lot in Sorrento (behind Piazza Angelina Lauro)
This tour is for adults only.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
A little bit of NY Bronx in Sorrento
We had a lovely day out and were looked after really well by the crew (Alexa). Capri is extremely touristy and expensive. We were taken off the beaten track and saw the real beauty of the island. It... more »
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »