Small-group boat tour that includes car transfer from Amalfi to the port in Sorrento
Departure from: Amalfi
Duration 10 hours
From 17 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- The meeting time and place is 8:30AM in Piazza Flavio Gioia in Amalfi, followed by car transfer to the Sorrento port.
- Embark and sail along the Sorrentine coast past the Villa della Regina Giovanna Roman ruins, natural waterfalls, and historic fishing villages.
- Tour by boat around Capri. Stops include the Grotto of Wonders, the White Grotto, and the Green Grotto, in addition to sailing past the Faraglioni, Punta Carena Lighthouse, and Natural Arch.
- Drop anchor to swim, snorkel, and relax with snacks and drinks on board.
- Moor for 3 to 5 hours at the port on Capri to explore the island on your own.
- Return by boat to the Piano di Sorrento port with a limoncello tasting.
- Return transfer by car to Amalfi.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, life jackets for adults and children, and snorkeling gear are provided on board.
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island. Purchase tickets directly at the grotto entrance for €14
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Tour is offered in Spanish on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday; the rest of the week, the tour is offered in English and Italian.
In case of adverse weather or sea conditions, the tour will be cancelled free of charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
You know!: "Dear Ali! Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arrived..."
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "