The unique convenience of leaving directly from Amalfi for this sensational boat tour to discover the island of Capri. You will also pass the fabulous Li Galli Islets, swim in the turquoise waters of Capri, and toast with an aperitivo on board!
Departure from: Amalfi
Duration 7 hours
From 15 April 2023 to 15 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at Amalfi's Darsena pier
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast to Capri
- Stop to admire the private and protected Li Galli Islets
- Circle Capri, passing the White Grotto and the Green Grotto plus the Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni, and the Punta Carena lighthouse
- Swim break near the Faraglioni
- Caprese sandwich and water on board
- Dock for about 3 hours of free time to visit the island
- Departure from Capri to Amalfi
- Swim stop in the Punta Campanella Marine Reserve
- Return to the Amalfi at about 5 PM
- On board: WC, life jackets for adults and children
- Hotel pickup
- Blue Grotto visit due to the long waiting time to enter the Grotto.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
Snorkeling equipment: guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (€15 mask, €9 snorkel).
You may be able to visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on land in Capri. Tickets must be purchased directly at the grotto entrance for €14, cash only.
This tour requires a minimum number of 6 travelers. It may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers and you will not be charged.
In case of inclement weather or sea conditions, the tour will be canceled without penalty.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast