"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
Small-group boat tour that includes car transfer from Amalfi to the port in Sorrento
Departure from: Amalfi
Duration 10 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 16 June 2020 (All days) - Low season from 17 June 2020 to 20 July 2020 (All days) - High season from 21 July 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- The meeting time and place is 8:30AM in Piazza Flavio Gioia in Amalfi, followed by car transfer to the Sorrento port.
- Embark and sail along the Sorrentine coast past the Villa della Regina Giovanna Roman ruins, natural waterfalls, and historic fishing villages.
- Tour by boat around Capri. Stops include the Grotto of Wonders, the White Grotto, and the Green Grotto, in addition to sailing past the Faraglioni, Punta Carena Lighthouse, and Natural Arch.
- Drop anchor to swim, snorkel, and relax with snacks and drinks on board.
- Moor for 3 to 5 hours at the port on Capri to explore the island on your own.
- Return by boat to the Piano di Sorrento port with a limoncello tasting.
- Return transfer by car to Amalfi.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, life jackets for adults and children, and snorkeling gear are provided on board.
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island. Purchase tickets directly at the grotto entrance for €14
Tour is offered in Spanish on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday; the rest of the week, the tour is offered in English and Italian.
In case of adverse weather or sea conditions, the tour will be cancelled free of charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Altre offerte You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 99 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
Two trips this week
We went to Capri earlier this week and loved it so much we went to the Amalfi coast today. The team were so professional from our driver, the lady who met us at the port and our amazing crew... more »
Amazing trip to Capri
That was amazing trip to Capri ! Very professional crew , wonderful guide Francesca ! Clean and beautiful boat ) more »
Our recent boat tour of Sorrento and Capri with You Know tours was the highlight of our vacation. We couldn't have asked for a better Skipper or Tour Guide. Nello and Francesca were very... more »