"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
A full-day tour of Capri departing from Rome to discover the island by land and sea
Departure from: Rome
Duration 12 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) from 1 March 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure for Naples from the Roma Termini train station at 7AM.
- Transfer from the Naples train station to the port.
- Departure for a boat tour of the island highlights: the Faraglioni, grottoes, and lighthouse.
- Stops for swimming and relaxing with drinks and snacks.
- Disembark at Marina Grande for 3-5 hours of free time to explore by land.
- Return to the port with a limoncello tasting on board.
- Arrival to the port and transfer to the station for the return to Rome by train.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, life jackets, and wc included on board.
- Blue Grotto visit: given the long wait to enter the grotto, this tour does not include a stop though you may be able to visit during your free time on land. Tickets can be purchased directly at the grotto entrance for €14
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
Meeting point: Rome Termini train station at 7AM. Transfers from hotels in Rome: available upon request at an extra charge.
Return to Rome: around 8PM.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 109 per guest
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
A little bit of NY Bronx in Sorrento
We had a lovely day out and were looked after really well by the crew (Alexa). Capri is extremely touristy and expensive. We were taken off the beaten track and saw the real beauty of the island. It... more »
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »