A full-day tour of Capri departing from Rome to discover the island by land and sea
Departure from: Rome
Duration 12 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure for Naples from the Roma Termini train station at 7AM.
- Transfer from the Naples train station to the port.
- Departure for a boat tour of the island highlights: the Faraglioni, grottoes, and lighthouse.
- Stops for swimming and relaxing with drinks and snacks.
- Disembark at Marina Grande for 3-5 hours of free time to explore by land.
- Return to the port with a limoncello tasting on board.
- Arrival to the port and transfer to the station for the return to Rome by train.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, life jackets, and wc included on board.
- Blue Grotto visit: given the long wait to enter the grotto, this tour does not include a stop though you may be able to visit during your free time on land. Tickets can be purchased directly at the grotto entrance for €14
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Meeting point: Rome Termini train station at 7AM. Transfers from hotels in Rome: available upon request at an extra charge.
Return to Rome: around 8PM.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
You know!: "Dear Leah, Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arrive..."
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."