"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
Explore the ancient town of Pompeii and the majestic Mount Vesuvius with an authorised guide in this informative and exciting day-trip. Enjoy a boat trip to and from Sorrento and a swim in the crystal clear waters of the peninsula.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 16 May 2021 to 30 September 2021 (Except on Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at a meeting point close to your hotel and transfer to the Piano di Sorrento port.
- Departure for the port at Castellammare di Stabia, sailing along the Sorrentine coastline.
- Arrival at Castellammare and bus transfer to Pompeii.
- 2.5-hour guided tour of Pompeii
- Visit of a celebrated vineyard on the slopes of the Mount Vesuvio, lunch and wine tasting included.
- Transfer from Pompeii to the Mount Vesuvius National Park to explore with an expert hiking guide.
- Bus transfer from Mt. Vesuvius to the port in Castellammare di Stabia.
- Return sail to Sorrento with a stop for a refreshing swim.
- Dock at the Piano di Sorrento port and transfer to your hotel.
- On board: alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snorkeling gear, life jackets for adult and child, wc.
- Tickets to enter Pompeii (€15) and the Mt. Vesuvius National Park (€10)
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Departure for this tour: 9AM from Piano di Sorrento. Hotel pick ups: 8AM (precise times and places for pick up will be sent after you book and based on your hotel location).
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 95 per guest
€ 114 per guest
€ 79 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 149 per guest
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
Fantastic boat tour on the Sorrento coast!
Our day trip couldn’t have been more perfect! Alexandro and Frederico were amazing hosts and guides on our trip. From start to finish, they provided great information and were very attentive to all... more »
Boat trip to Capri
We had a wonderful day with Francesca and Tommaso. Beautiful boat, great trip and the most lovely lunch at a restaurant on the Amalfi coast. Would recommend. more »
Great Boat Trip Around Capri
We had a wonderful day with our enthusiastic guide Alex and captain Federico. The tour goes to all the highlights around the island and we really enjoyed the swimming opportunities. We were really... more »